Friday, January 30, 2009

Excellent Scrubby Product to Help Keep Your Bower Clean!

Admittedly, the new Lysol Dual Action Disinfecting Wipes are not the most environmentally friendly of cleaning products, what with their wipe-n-toss functionality, but I am so hooked on their cleaning prowess that I am willing to forgo my eco-consciousness for a few moments each day whilst I tidy up my bower. These wonderful new cleaning wipes, along with proclaiming the usual 'kills 99% of viruses and bacteria!' mantra, feature a unique, textured, scrubbing side via some manner of embedded, hardened, fibres. This scrubbing side makes cleaning household surfaces much easier and faster, especially yucky toilets and greasy stove tops. Plus, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are disinfecting as you wipe and scrub - yay for 'dual action!'