Friday, January 30, 2009

Sparkly Rings to Bedazzle Your Bower....

A few years ago, whilst perusing the pages of the now defunct website store 'GirlShop,' I stumbled upon the absolute magnificence of the rings produced by Rings Eclectic by Melanie Lynn Macy. I truly believe that one would be hard pressed to find rings of comparable uniqueness, style, and beauty in boutiques or anywhere on the web. Each ring is handmade in the USA and includes a super-smooth and comfortable molded acrylic base with several meticulously placed components such as: plated brass findings, semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals, and artist-designed buttons. Rings Eclectic currently features four collections of rings which correspond to a specific element or mood: 'The
Cocktail Hour,' 'The New York,' The Swarovski Dazzle,' and 'The Modern Day.' I can honestly say that there is not a single ring that I would not LOVE to own! I currently own five, one of which I wore on my wedding day as my 'something new' element and, funnily enough, the comments on the ring surpassed the comments on my wedding bands! The Rings Eclectic website currently states that they are accepting wholesale orders only. However, I wrote to Melanie Lynn two years ago and she very happily obliged me by allowing me to place an order of three rings... but I am not sure if she is still willing to do this. The Rings Eclectic website states that Melanie Lynn's jewelry is available at Anthropologie and Nordstrom, but I was unable to locate any rings currently for sale on those websites (maybe they are at the actual stores?) I found a smattering of websites that sell Rings Eclectic jewelry, such as Net-A-Porter.Com, but the selection was rather thin... For Valentine's Day, birthdays, just-because-I'm-awesome-days - whatever reason strikes your fancy - do what you can to seek out a Rings Eclectic ring to add sparkle, dazzle, and uniqueness to your bower! You will be ever so pleased that you did!